12 Oct 2023
Brand Marketing Manager – Wandsworth
Job Title: Brand Marketing Manager
Employment type: Full-time, Permanent
Job Type: On-site, office based
Salary: £45,000 – £55,000k per annum
Location: Wandsworth, London
Working for a 20+ year established innovator and manufacturer of products, aimed at the youth market, the Marketing Manager will be responsible for creating and executing the overarching marketing strategy for multiple brands (including new launches in the pipeline), building interest and awareness for all products.
This position is both D2C and B2B, in order to drive demand to stock products for B2B clients whilst ensuring end-purchasers are excited about new product launches after seeing how they’re used through social media channels, influencers and more.
- – Define, develop and deploy multi channel marketing Marketing Plans, taking competitor activity into account
- – Create and deploy a content calendar both on and offline, in relation to the marketing strategy, working with in-house designers to create engaging contents
- – Take ownership of writing copy and content for use on both digital and offline content
- – Establish through research, then harness various marketing channels including digital, social media, content, email, PR, events, and traditional advertising.
- – Track performance of marketing campaigns, conduct A/B testing and optimise future campaigns using data to make informed decisions
- – Present to key stakeholders as part of an ongoing collaborative approach
- – Consider and plan for future team hires, taking an active role in building out and managing the marketing in the future
- – Take ownership of establishing and monitoring marketing budget and spend, keeping a close eye on ROI
- – Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Business, or a related field
- – 5+ years of experience in marketing, with a focus on strategic planning and multi-channel management.
- – Proven track record of developing and executing successful marketing plans, working hands-on
- – Strong analytical skills and proficiency in marketing analytics tools.
- – Proven track record in building out marketing teams, leading and managing
- – Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- – Experience in determining and implementing relevant tech stack to support digital marketing goals