22 Dec 2022
Administrator – Barnet
A new and exciting opportunity has arisen for an administrator to join a transport and logistics business.
The role will involve working efficiently between two departments and is best suited for someone who is extremely organised and can keep up in a fast-paced environment. The ideal candidate will be someone who is dedicated and has a passion for administration.
- – Procure and create comparison spreadsheets for supplier rates
- – Generate quotes and supplier statements
- – Keep the company system up to date with supplier documents, rates, and licenses
- – Upload confirmed bookings and data onto the system
- – General admin duties such as answering the telephone, responding to emails, printing, scanning, and filing
- – Dealing with Amazon orders
- – Restocking and ordering supplies for office
Key skills and requirements:
- – Team player qualities
- – Ability to multitask, and work in a fast-paced environment
- – Excellent attention to detail
- – Proficient knowledge with Microsoft Word and Excel, Outlook, and Adobe Pro
- – Build relationships through great customer service and communication skills
- – Ability to work efficiently under tight deadlines
- – Additional languages would be beneficial, particularly French
TwentyFour Recruitment is an equal opportunity employer. If your skill set and experience match the above ad then please apply today and if your CV is shortlisted a consultant will contact you to discuss the next stage of the recruitment process.